It’s never too late to start a healthy lifestyle!
A vegan meal plan can provide with the kick that you need to take your life and body to health and wellness.
The diet plan has been associated with numerous varieties of benefits which includes better weight management and protect toward chronic health disease.
However, getting proper balanced, nutritious meals on a vegan diet seems to be a tough task and overwhelming.
Moreover, an improperly planned vegan diet may lead to several nutrition’s-deficiencies and health risks too.
So, to help you out, I have come up with this blog which will tell you about a Vegetarian Meal Planner with Shopping List.
This article is gonna tell you everything about this diet and a week vegan diet plan to get started. First of all, let’s know what this meal plan is…
What is a Vegan Meal Plan?
As the name suggests, it’s a diet plan that only includes meals that have evolved from the plant sources such as veggies, fruits, nuts, cereals etc. Simply, these meals exclude all the eatables that source back to animals, including fish, meat, eggs and even dairy & honey.
Veganism is often adopted because of diverse reasons, such as religious principles or ethical concerns.
Meanwhile, ecological footprint might entice one to get vegan, as this plant-based diet is supposed to emit fewer greenhouse gas and uses lesser natural resources.
In spite of everything, there are several factors of a diet which impacts the environment. This includes the way eatables are packed, stored, produced and transported.
Moreover, the health concern is a newly introduced term to go vegan. Well, it’s getting popular day by day as the celebs are also going vegan.
Undoubtedly, the main reason behind going vegan is the multiple health benefits linked with it. Well, the diet plan invests hugely in your well being while preventing and protecting from certain chronic diseases.
In particular, vegan meal plans have proven to improve cardiac health, promote weight loss and support blood sugar management.
Well, these were the different facts associated with the trending vegan meal plan. Next, in our bag, we have the different benefits you can aid with only by switching eating habits.
Benefits of Vegan Meal Plan
Healthy Body, Happy Mind!
The above slogan is an exclusively a synonym of Vegan meal plan. The diet plan is nothing like new to be introduced to human.
Well, it has got numerous benefits that aid your well being and health. Let’s check out what Vegan Meal Plan Benefits you can expect.
- Lowered blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Reduced the risk of diabetes and cardiac disease
- Lowered blood pressure
- Enhanced Psoriasis & kidney function
- Lessened migraines and the risk of Cataracts
- Balanced hormone levels and also Improves mood
- Improved Digestion and metabolic activity
- Possesses cancer-fighting capabilities
- Excluding animal product can aids in Savings
- Plants get you the Powerhouse of Protein
- Get Good Gut Bacteria
- Colourful Plates and mouthwatering Recipes ensures the health
And much more!
So, these are a few benefits you can receive from the vegan diet plan. Besides these above-mentioned advantages, you will experience several other you are gonna get with it.
Well, to start with the new meal plan you need to know what you should shop for; to taste the delicious vegan recipes. Keeping this thought in mind, next, we’ve shared the Vegan Meal Plan and Grocery List.
Vegan Meal Grocery List
Going vegan is not a decision only; it takes a huge change in lifestyle.
Well, you need to conscious about what you are feeding to your body. Moreover, you are more required to be what you are bringing home to cook for the succeeding meal.
So, for your vegan meal prep, we’re sharing the vegan grocery list, you need to keep in mind when going out to shop.
Here, in the following section get your sample vegan-shopping list to help get you started.
- Vegetables: zucchini, spinach, onions, garlic, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, bell peppers, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, potatoes, etc.
- Fruits: bananas, peaches, grapefruit, grapes, pears, limes, lemons, kiwis, pomegranates, oranges, apples, blueberries, strawberries, etc.
- Vegetables: Brussels sprouts, peas, green beans, carrots, corn, cauliflower, butternut squash, broccoli, vegetable medley, etc.
- Fruits: blueberries, mangoes, raspberries, pineapples, blackberries, cherries, strawberries, etc.
- Brown rice, bulgur, oats, sorghum, Barley, buckwheat, farro, quinoa, teff.
Breads and pastas
- Whole-wheat pasta
- brown rice wraps
- brown rice pasta
- sprouted bread (like Ezekiel bread)
- Nuts: Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, pistachios, almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, pecans, walnuts, etc.
- Seeds: flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, etc.
- Legumes: chickpeas, lentils, pinto beans, black beans, kidney beans, navy beans, etc.
- Soy products: tofu, tempeh, etc.
- Protein powders: brown rice protein, pea protein powder, hemp protein, etc.
- Milk substitutes: cashew, flax, rice, almond, coconut, oat, and soymilks, etc.
- Yogurt substitutes: cashew, flax, almond, coconut, and soy yogurts, etc.
- Vegan cheese: vegan cheese varieties like shredded, parmesan, sliced etc.
- Arrowroot powder, cornstarch, pre-packed vegan egg alternative, Aquafaba, chia seeds, flax meal, silken tofu etc.
- Avocado oil, flax oil, unsweetened coconut, avocados, coconut oil, olive oil, tahini etc.
- Dark chocolate, fruit leather, nut butter, popcorn, seaweed crisps, edamame, dried fruit, hummus, pita chips, roasted chickpeas, trail mix, etc.
- Dates, molasses, stevia, coconut sugar, maple syrup, monk fruit, etc.
Spices and condiments
- Chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, ground ginger, paprika, rosemary, turmeric, etc.
One more thing, avoid processed vegan products like vegan meat substitutes. We are saying so because these are often encumbered with sodium, additives, fillers, and other ingredients that can damage your health.
So, from now, when you hit the supermarket, keep this Vegan Food List Weight Loss in mind. Evidently, the list will help you buy the ingredients you need for your veg recipes.
Next, we have shared a sample of 7 days Vegan Meal Plan; you can switch to a vegan way of living.
7 Days Vegan Diet Plan for Weight Loss Fast
Here, in this section, we have shared a week vegan meal plan which includes a few of very nutritious food you can enjoy.
- Breakfast: coconut yogurt with chia seeds, berries, and walnuts
- Lunch: lentil “meatballs” with whole-grain pasta and a side salad
- Dinner: mushroom lentil loaf with garlic, Italian green beans and cauliflower
- Snacks: kale chips, air-popped popcorn, and trail mix
- Breakfast: tempeh bacon with sautéed avocado, mushrooms, and wilted arugula
- Lunch: baked tofu with sautéed Brussels sprouts, red cabbage, and herbed couscous
- Dinner: chickpea and cauliflower tacos with guacamole and pico de Gallo
- Snacks: bell peppers with fruit leather, guacamole, and crisps seaweed
- Breakfast: sweet potato toast with a topping of banana peanut butter and
- Lunch: spinach and chickpea curry with brown rice
- Dinner: oat risotto with mushrooms, Swiss chard, and butternut squash
- Snacks: sliced pear, roasted edamame, and energy balls made from chia seeds, oats, dried fruit, and nut butter
- Breakfast: eggless quiche with broccoli, silken tofu, spinach, and tomatoes
- Lunch: salad of tempeh taco with avocados, onions, cilantro, quinoa, tomatoes, and beans
- Dinner: Mediterranean lentil salad with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, peppers, kale, and cucumbers
- Snacks: Vegan proteins shake along with mixed berries and walnuts
- Breakfast: breakfast skillet with broccoli, tomatoes, tempeh, kale, and zucchini
- Lunch: black bean veggie burger with sweet potato wedges and steamed broccoli
- Dinner: vegetable paella with onions, bell peppers, chickpeas, tomatoes, artichoke, and brown rice
- Snacks: homemade granola, pistachios, and pudding of coconut chia
- Breakfast: overnight oats with pumpkin seeds, apple slices, nut butter, and cinnamon
- Lunch: garlic-ginger tofu with stir-fried quinoa and veggies
- Dinner: mac and “cheese” with collard greens and nutritional yeast
- Snacks: fruit salad, almonds, and carrots with hummus
- Breakfast: whole-grain toast with nutritional yeast and avocado with a vegan protein shake
- Lunch: lentil chilli with grilled baked potato and asparagus
- Dinner: bean salad with tomatoes, bell peppers, black-eyed peas, corn, and onions
- Snacks: frozen grapes, roasted pumpkin seeds, and celery with almond butter
Well, with the Vegan Meal Plan you can kick-start your journey to veganism. This short meal plan perhaps inspired you to follow a vegan routine or just get you mouthwatering with these delicious recipes.
Either way, we hope that you find the Vegan Meal Plan delicious, interesting and at the same time informative.
The idea to share the plant-based diet was to introduce you to a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off. Besides that, to acquaint with a healthy lifestyle that would boost your well being.
Our health is determined by 95% of what we eat, so we should make sure it’s the best we intake. Hopefully, you like the article. We would like to soon hear your experience with the vegan diet. Have tried a vegan diet?
Share your reviews right below in the comment box!
The DASH Diet: Effective Plans for Weight Loss and Lower Blood Pressure
5 Cheat Meal Tips That Help With Weight Loss & Can Improve Your Body
Top 5 Weight Loss Diets 2019